Pensacola Criminal Lawyer
The fact of being arrested and accused of a crime can leave you confused and frightened. Defending yourself within the time limits imposed by the Court can be overwhelming.
Pensacola attorney Thomas F. McGuire understands your concerns and has handled hundreds of cases defending the accused from Murder and Sexual Battery charges to DUI and Domestic Violence charges.
Clients have included military officers, medical doctors, construction workers, teachers, fast food workers and the homeless. Mr. McGuire is very experienced in the Court Room, and has handled thousands of cases!
- Former Prosecutor
- Former clients include Military Officers, Medical Doctors, Pastors, Construction Workers, Truck Drivers, Teachers, and the Homeless.
- 70 Felony Jury Trials in the past 7 years
- 23 years experience
- Misdemeanor: DUI, DUI Manslaughter, Domestic Violence, Stalking, Battery, Serving Alcohol to Minors, Possession of Marijuana, Petty theft, Resisting Officer without Violence
- Felony Crimes of Violence: Aggravated Battery, Assault, Armed Burglary, Murder, Manslaughter, Child Abuse, Burglary with a Battery, Kidnapping, Cruelty to Animals, Aggravated Fleeing and Eluding; 10-20-Life Gun charges; Aggravated Stalking With
- Credible Threat
- Felony Drug Crimes: Trafficking or Manufacturing of Cocaine, Meth; Possession of Prescription Drugs; Uttering a Forged Prescription
- Felony Sex Crimes: Sexual Battery, Lewd and Lascivious Molestation, Indecent Exposure, Failure to Register As A Sex Offender
- Felony Property Crimes: Criminal Enterprise (Racketeering), Fraud, Grand Theft, Grand Theft Auto; Uttering a Forged Instrument, Arson
- Felony Status Crimes Enhancements: Driving With License Suspended (HTO); Prison Release Offender (PRR); Habitual Felony Offender (HFO); Habitual Violent Felony Offender (HVFO); Violation of Probation
If you are innocent of the charge, you need an experienced advocate to fight for you.